WHAT IS PILATES?
Is an integrated approach of exercise developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920’s to emphasize on the balance development of the body through core strength, flexibility and awareness in order to support efficient, graceful movement.
WHO DOES PILATES?
People of all ages, shapes and sizes, and levels of fitness – and they are from all walks of life. Pilates is a great addition to the exercise programs for athletes, dancers, seniors, women rebounding from pregnancies and people at various stages of physical rehabilitation. Through this method of training I will help you to become stronger, more flexible, improve posture and move more gracefully.
I will customize a program to fit your fitness level, physical abilities and goals.
My focus is the development of :
- Core strength and centering of the body: bringing focus to the powerhouse area between the lower ribs and pubic bone.
- Concentration: to bring full attention and commitment to the exercise to achieve good body movement and muscular control
- Precession: guiding you for appropriate placement and body alignment
- Breath: Using the breath property as an integral part of the exercise.
- Flow: helping you to perform the exercises in al flowing manner with ease and grace.
Call NOW! Book a complementary consultation
GetFittsLiliana Fitts 424.625.5818 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BELIEVE IT …BE IT!